enterprise .. الصف الثاني الاعدادي .. الترم الثاني .. Second term

 By the time I ( slept - sleep - had slept - didn't sleep ) , I had  watched TV
 Answer : slept


 2 - rShe ( did - was doing - does - is doing ) t homework all day yesterday .

Answer : was doing


: 3 - The carpenter came to repair our door because it was ( cracked - rocked - creaked - freaked ) .

Answer  : creaked
[٢٤/‏٧ ٦:١٠ م] 🍊: 4 - Drivers are advised to find ( official - alternative - miserable ) route .

Answer : alternative:

 Rewrite :

1 - Father said to me  "Don't raise your voice" . ( ordered)

Father ordered me not to raise my voice .
[٢٤/‏٧ ٦:١٥ م] 🍊: 2 - They said to us "Can you solve this problem" . (if)

Answer :

They asked me if i could solve this problem.
[٢٤/‏٧ ٦:١٩ م] 🍊: 3 - You lose the prize because you are lazy . (if)

Answer : if you aren't lazy , you won't lose the prize .:

 Drama :
1 - what were regan's deceitful words to her father ?


2 - why did king Lear decide to leave the government of Britian to his daughters ?

3 - Why did Romeo go to
 see Friar Lawrence ?
: to ask him to marry Julliete

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة